Acceptable Use Policies
You agree to comply with the rules of the Service and the appropriate rules for other networks or services connected directly or indirectly to the Service, including Acceptable Use Policies established for the Internet as a whole.
You acknowledge that all references herein to WavCom refer to the company and its affiliates, suppliers, and agents.
The Service may only be used for lawful purposes for your individual use. You agree to use responsible Internet practices, including, without limitation, using computer security and anti-virus protections, to ensure that unauthorized third parties do not gain access to your computer or computer network or the Service.
I. Restrictions on Network & Usage, Conduct & Information, and Technical Use
You further agree not to:
1. Resell the Service, permit the use of the Service by any unauthorized users, or otherwise make available to anyone outside the Premises the ability to use the Service (i.e., through wi-fi or other methods of networking), in whole or in part, directly or indirectly;
2. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Internet;
3. Restrict, inhibit, interfere with, or otherwise disrupt performance of the Service or cause a performance degradation, regardless of intent, purpose or knowledge, to the Service or any WavCom (or WavCom supplier) host, server, backbone network, node or service;
4. Connect the WavCom Equipment to any computer outside of your Premises;
5. Interfere with computer networking or telecommunications service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, denial of service attacks, flooding of a network, overloading a service, improper seizing and abusing operator privileges, and attempts to “crash” a host;
6. Accessing and using the Service with anything other than a dynamic Internet Protocol (“IP”) address that adheres to the dynamic host configuration protocol (“DHCP”). You may not configure the Service or any related equipment to access or use a static IP address or use any protocol other than DHCP unless expressly permitted to do so by WavCom.
7. Post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion;
8. Post or transmit emails or other information or software which contains a virus, malicious code, spyware, adware, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
9. Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Service for commercial purpose (other than as expressly permitted by WavCom with regards to such information, software or other material);
10. Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Service which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder;
11. Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind (as determined in WavCom’s sole discretion), including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations;
12. Transmit spam (i.e., mass unsolicited email messages) or flames (the sending of a large number of email messages to a single or multiple addresses);
13. Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise disrupt or deface websites, networks, systems or accounts owned by WavCom or any third parties, including without limitation, through the use of worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks or other computer hacking techniques, disrupt the Service or network connectivity of WavCom or any third parties, misuse WavCom or third party facilities or create fraudulent accounts; or
14. Edit, transmit, distribute, reproduce, or modify in any part or copy onto any media The Walt Disney Company and its affiliated company content, text, photo, graphic, audio, and/or video material (including but not limited to such material from ESPN, ABCNews, Movies.com, SOAPNet or any other Disney company) (“Disney Content”), except that Customer may download one copy of the Disney Content on a single computer for the Subscriber’s personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that (i) Customer keeps intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (ii) Customer makes no modifications to the Disney Content, (iii) Customer does not use the Disney Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of Disney’s products, services, or brands. Customer agrees that The Walt Disney Company and its affiliated companies will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the Disney Content or in the transmission of delivery of all or any part of the Disney Content, or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
15. Avoid incurring charges for or otherwise being required to pay for usage of the Service;
16. Invade another person’s privacy, stalk, harass, or otherwise violate the rights of other persons;
17. Undertake or accomplish any unlawful purpose. This includes, but is not limited to, pos